Safety Precautions from Covid-19 | Best medicine for Covid-19
What Is Coronavirus?
Coronaviruses are a type of virus. There are many different kinds, and some cause disease. A coronavirus identified in 2019, SARS-CoV-2, has caused a pandemic of respiratory illness, called COVID-19.
* How will you know if you are infected with the Coronavirus? *
1. * Smell Drying *
2. * dry cough *
3. * High Temperature of the Body *
4. * Trouble of Science *
6. * Body ache *
What is High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure (HBP or hypertension) is when your blood pressure, the force of your blood pushing against the walls of your blood vessels is consistently too high
The damage starts in your arteries and heart
The primary way that high blood pressure causes harm is by increasing the workload of the heart and blood vessels — making them work harder and less efficiently.
Over time, the force and friction of high blood pressure damages the delicate tissues inside the arteries. In turn, LDL (bad) cholesterol forms plaque along with tiny tears in the artery walls, signifying the start of atherosclerosis
Blood pressure in the body
* 120/80 – Normal *
* 130/85 – Normal (Control) *
* 140/90 – High slightly increased *
* 150/95 – Very High too much *
What Is Your Normal Oxygen Level?
Your blood oxygen level indicates how much oxygen your red blood cells are carrying. High blood oxygenation plays an essential role in ensuring that your muscles, brain, and other organs receive the energy they need to function properly. That’s why it’s so important to understand how to measure your current oxygen level—and determine whether it falls within an acceptable range.
On checking oxygen with oxygen meter(oximeter).
* 94 – Normal *
* 95, 96, 97 to 100 oxygen level very good. *
* 90 to 93 oxygen level lower *
* 80 Te 89 oxygen level very low * Admittance should be done on doctor’s year.
* PULSE *
Your pulse is the rate at which your heartbeats. Your pulse is usually called your heart rate, which is the number of times your heart beats each minute (bpm). But the rhythm and strength of the heartbeat can also be noted, as well as whether the blood vessel feels hard or soft. Changes in your heart rate or rhythm, a weak pulse, or a hard blood vessel may be caused by heart disease or another problem
* 72 Per Minute (Standard) Very Good. *
* 60 – 80 P.M. (Normal) Medium *
* 90 – 120 Pulse Increased *
On checking with the middle thermometer.
* 92 - 98.6 Not Fever (Fever) * (Normal) *
* 99.0 F little shiver *
* 100. F to 102 F more fever *
On performing HRCT or Chest CT SCAN.
1. HRCT score: 0 - 8 (Mild Infection).
2.HRCT score: 9 - 18 (Moderate Infection).
3. HRCT score: Severe Infection.
The treatment :
1. In Mild infections, the case may be better than mammals.
2. Severe infection requires oxygen and a ventilator.
* Required medical kit at home for Corona: - *
1.TAB IVERMECTIN 12
2. TAB AZITHROMYCIN 500
3. TAB DOXY 100
4. TAB CROCIN 650
5. Tab Limcee 500mg Before Food 3 or 4 times. It is very powerful and anti-inflammatory. It is very important
6. ZINCONIA 50MG TABLET
Is increasing. Assimilates the virus.
Tab Mover D3 60k
Up to 4 weeks in a week
4.Tab B complex with multi-vitamin and terrace amalgamations
Like Neurokind plus
One tablet daily for 10 to 15 days
Home Quarantine Schedule
06:30 AM to 07:00 AM
50 -100 ml
Hot lemon water
07:00 AM to 08:00 AM
Hot lemon water
01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
5 to 10 Min
04:00 PM to 05:00 PM
06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Yoga & Aerobics
Hot lemon water
07:30 PM to 08:30 PM