How To Increase Immunity With Home Remedies
How to increase immunity with home remedies
Life is full of nasty germs, and our immune system is the defense mechanism that keeps us healthy. However, our bodies can become too accustomed to certain environments and we stop building up a strong resistance. It's no secret that germs are found in almost every single environment, so it’s important to do what you can to boost your immunity daily. Fortunately, there are some easy ways you can improve your immune system at home with natural remedies.
For example, many people find Basil helps them fight off colds while Oregano helps fight off the flu. Many confirm the belief that garlic is a natural antibiotic, and it may be difficult to enjoy a pizza without adding some. It’s also no secret that honey is a natural antibiotic. In addition, there are plenty of home remedies that can help you build up your immune system and ward off illness.
One common herb in many households is Sage. You can make a tea with either fresh or dried sage leaves, and sip on it throughout the winter months. Some people also use this to soothe sore throats when they get sick. Another herb that works well for your body is Ginger Root. This can be found in your local grocery store and contains plenty of Vitamins and minerals that your body needs. Some people even use it to help with nausea, along with motion sickness.
If you live in an area that's prone to mosquitos, you can even try making a home remedy mosquito repellent. Simply add 20 drops of Citronella oil and 15 drops of Lemongrass oil to a glass spray bottle filled with water. Top off the glass bottle with more water, shake well before using, and spray onto exposed skin as needed. The citronella oil should help keep you from being bothered by mosquitos.
Many people also find that a nice sugar scrub can be a nice home remedy to boost your immune system. Simply mix 3/4 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of olive oil, then add 10-15 drops of Lavender essential oil for fragrance, then gently scrub all over the skin. Not only will this help boost your immune system, but it is also great for the skin in general. In addition, you can even make your lip balm with Candelilla Wax and Shea Butter. To make it, simply add one teaspoon of Candelilla Wax to two tablespoons of Shea Butter, along with Vitamin E Oil.
There's also the remedy of Apple Cider Vinegar. This is a common ingredient in many dishes, and it can also be used for health. Some people use it in salads or to cook with, but others point out that taking a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar every day can help to boost your immune system. You may not want to use this as a daily additive to your food since some people find it can upset their stomach, but it should be fine when taken in small doses.
You can find all of these ingredients at your local grocery store, and you don't have to spend a lot of money on expensive medicines when there are plenty of ways to boost your immunity at home with natural remedies.
Why does garlic work so well as an antibiotic?
Unlike other antibiotics, garlic is a natural antibiotic because it contains a compound called S-Allylcysteine which can destroy the bacteria that cause all sorts of illnesses. When added to your food, it lowers the pH of your gastric juice (the acid that destroys some foods) and when eaten, creates an environment for certain types of bacteria to die. It also has a few other benefits that spice up your life. For example, recent studies have shown that taking 1 clove of garlic daily can lower blood pressure and reduce LDL ("bad cholesterol"). In addition, it is thought to help ease the symptoms of asthma and Crohn's Disease. The "garlic clove a day" remedy has been used for years and is one of the healthiest antibiotic tips in the book.
Health experts have also understood that certain types of foods are essential in boosting your immune system. You can even eat certain kinds of foods to help boost your immune system, and it's fairly easy to do so. For example, Vitamin C does just that when taken daily. This is great for people who don't like taking synthetic vitamin pills but want an immunity boost. In addition, many people find they are more resistant to colds during times when they eat foods full of Vitamin C (oranges being one common food high in Vitamin C).
Another great way to boost your immune system is to eat more foods that contain flavonoids. These include dark green tea, artichokes, and raw spinach. A good reason to eat natural spinach is that it’s rich in flavonoids that are very powerful in their ability to fight off infection. For example, the Japanese have been consuming it for years and they’re able to travel through the most germ-filled airports and train stations without getting sick at all. Some people are even able to ward off flu for weeks at a time by simply eating raw spinach. You can also find these flavonoids in berries, red wine, chocolate, and certain types of teas.
You may have heard that eating pineapple can boost your immune system.
This is because the bromelain and Vitamin C found in pineapple is quite effective in helping to fight a cold or flu and other infections that you might be exposed to. In addition, pineapple contains a substance called leptin which inhibits tumor growth. You can eat up to half of a fresh pineapple every day if you’re already in good health and want to keep yourself from getting sick when an illness hits your workplace. It should only be used as a treatment for colds or flu when prescribed by your doctor or another medical care provider.
Another way to boost your immune system is through the use of essential oils. These are used in aromatherapy and can help to make your entire body more resistant to infection. Essential oils can be taken internally and they can also be added to other herbs or oils as additional ingredients which can help you fight off infection without the need for many of the synthetic antibiotics available today. There are quite several essential oils that may be used, but Clove oil is probably one that needs to be discussed. This oil contains phenols and related compounds that kill bacteria and fungi. You can find this oil in any drug store and it’s very inexpensive at about $5 per bottle (if not cheaper).
Don’t forget to drink plenty of water.
Those who are trying to fight off an infection know just how important this is. When you do get sick, you have to make sure that you’re drinking extra water so that your body can flush out the toxins in the system quickly and thoroughly.
There are many other ways to boost your immune system as well.
Reading about things that boost your immunity are a great way for you to learn about ways that you can boost your immune system and how it works through easy methods. In addition, more things can be done to boost immunity and keep you healthy.
If you’re interested in making your body’s immune system stronger, you may want to look into getting a flu shot. There are many different types of shots available today which target specific strains of the flu, pneumonia, and other types of illness. You must get a shot that contains the appropriate strain to protect yourself from that type of virus. A flu shot is not a guarantee that you won’t get sick, but it will help to minimize the symptoms and make your body fight off the infection much easier than if you didn’t have one.
It’s also recommended that you get a pneumonia shot if you’re over the age of 65. This is not something that can be taken lightly when you consider how many respiratory illnesses and problems do occur in this age group.
Making sure that your body has the help it needs to fight off any type of infection is very important. You don’t want to make things worse than they already are by making your immune system work harder than necessary.
Our bodies are constantly exposed to different types of germs every single day.
The best way to avoid getting sick is to stay healthy overall and this includes keeping your immune system strong and healthy as well so that it can fight off any type of illness without a problem.
Avoiding infections are of the utmost importance these days.
One of the best ways to do this is to make sure you have a strong immune system and keep it that way.
The immune system is all about fighting off illnesses and protecting our bodies.
To accomplish this, the body has an army that works day in and day out so we can stay healthy and avoid getting sick or contracting any type of illness.
These are white blood cells that work to fight off infections and to protect the body from bacteria, viruses, parasites, etc…
That is why we need to have a strong and powerful immune system. That is why it's so important to support the immune system.
Let us talk about some of the most effective ways to boost your immune system:
1) Eat food that supports a strong immune system: eat fresh vegetables and fruits, seeds, nuts (especially almonds), garlic, onions, ginger, organic yogurt (kefir), sesame seeds, flax seeds, coconut oil, and turmeric.
2) Reduce stress levels: stop worrying! Stress will make you sick. Relax your mind by practicing breathing exercises or meditating or doing something fun & relaxing!
3) Do resistance training: build strength in your muscles by training them in this way. You will also be able to get rid of toxins and waste if you work out in such a way.
4) Hydrate yourself: drink plenty of clean water daily. Avoid eating harmful foods like refined foods, trans-fats, GMO's, and acai berries. Increase your intake of vitamins C and E and eat plenty of dark green, yellow or purple vegetables.
5) Get some movement: take walks outside in the morning or evening or more often if you can stand it! I know exercise makes us crazy but just start small: 30 minutes a day will get you going. Your body is going to love you!!
6) Get enough sleep: do not disregard the need for sleep. Sleep is crucial for a properly functioning immune system and other vital functions.
7) Avoid sugar and refined carbs: Sugar is an absolute enemy of your immune system! Refined carbohydrates like white bread, pasta, and rice are converted into sugar in the body and they do nothing to support a strong immune system.
8) Don't smoke or drink alcohol: well duh! Smoking creates extra stress on our bodies and it's a proven fact that smokers get sick more often than non-smokers. Alcohol weakens your immune system as well, so avoid it as much as possible or at least drink in moderation.
9) Do not take pharmaceuticals as first aid: do not pop pills to cure every ailment! These will only mess up your immune system and create dependencies. Get off the meds and start taking control of your body's health.
10) Stay positive: staying positive and optimistic in life will boost your immune system and help you get through the rough times.
11) Smile often: do it even when you don't feel like it! A sincere smile to yourself or another person instantly lightens up the atmosphere.
12) Exercise regularly: get outside, do something you enjoy, go for a walk! This will increase your energy and help your immune system from the inside out.
13) Breathe clean air: spend time outdoors regularly or if you don't have an opportunity for that then at least clean your air as best as you can with a filter.
14) Get in tune with yourself: get to know who you are and what makes you happy! Learn about yourself and why things work the way they do so that you can incorporate this into your life in the most useful way possible.
15) Don't be afraid of germs! Get intimate with them as often as possible by preparing food or having fun with them.
16) Eliminate toxic foods & beverages: cut out as many toxins in your life as you can and do not take medications that do more harm than good. Instead, use natural remedies or take charge of your health!
17) Get a flu shot every year: get the shot that matches the strain of virus you usually catch. This is how you'll stay healthy and prevent getting sick all the time.